As you can see in the above video the K-RACK kayak loader will take the effort out of loading and unloading your kayak or canoe. It is designed to suit most Sedan style vehicles.
Sold as a pair the K-RACK consists of 4 suction cups, each rated to 35kgs and 2 molded plastic frames designed to cradle and guide your kayak. Follow these simple steps to load and unload your vehicle.
- To load -, making sure the area is clean, position the 1st K-Rack on the car boot, position the 2nd on the rear window . Ensure the suction cups are well attached before loading
- Position kayak alongside the vehicle, gently place bow into first K-RACK. Holding the kayak so it does not slip, walk back the the stern. lift the kayak and walk it forward sliding from the first K-RACK to the 2nd then the the roof rack.
- Tie down the kayak then remove both K-RACK before driving away… IMPORTANT: the K-RACK is not a roof rack or kayak cradle.
- To unload – reverse the process.
- Suitable for most Kayaks & Canoes incl – Sea Kayaks | Fishing Kayaks | Recreational/Family kayaks and much more …
- Where is it made ? Proudly made in QLD Australia
- Is there a weight limit? Each suction cup, when fitted correctly is rated to 35kgs X that by 4 and you get alot! All roof racks have a recommended weight restriction, we recommend that as your guide. Do not exceed the roof rack manufacturers guidelines.
- Is the K-RACK a roof rack or kayak cradle? NO! always remove both K-RACKS before driving the vehicle.
- What is the warranty? 1 year from date of purchase
- Will it work on all Hatchback & Sedan vehicles? Most – there may be some occasions it wont work, like where a rear spoiler gets in the way or limited positioning of the roof rack etc… if in doubt contact us HERE
- More ? – visit our FAQ page if you need to know more HERE