As you can see in the above video the K-RACK kayak loader will take the effort out of loading and unloading your kayak or canoe. It is designed to suit most hatch back or SUV vehicles.
Sold as a pair the K-RACK consists of 4 suction cups, each rated to 35kgs and 2 molded plastic frames designed to cradle and guide your kayak. Follow these simple steps to load and unload your vehicle.
- To load -, making sure the area is clean, position the 1st K-Rack on the rear window, position the 2nd on the roof (recommended to fit to main roof not the roof of the hatch door). Ensure the suction cups are well attached before loading
- Position kayak alongside the vehicle, gently place bow into first K-RACK. Holding the kayak so it does not slip, walk back the the stern. lift the kayak and walk it forward sliding from the first K-RACK to the 2nd then the the roof rack.
- Tie down the kayak then remove both K-RACK before driving away… IMPORTANT: the K-RACK is not a roof rack or kayak cradle.
- To unload – reverse the process.
- Suitable for most Kayaks & Canoes incl – Sea Kayaks | Fishing Kayaks | Recreational/Family kayaks and much more …
- Where is it made ? Proudly made in QLD Australia
- Is there a weight limit? Each suction cup, when fitted correctly is rated to 35kgs X that by 4 and you get alot! All roof racks have a recommended weight restriction, we recommend that as your guide. Do not exceed the roof rack manufacturers guidelines.
- Is the K-RACK a roof rack or kayak cradle? NO! always remove both K-RACKS before driving the vehicle.
- What is the warranty? 1 year from date of purchase
- Will it work on all Hatchback & Sedan vehicles? Most – there may be some occasions it wont work, like where a rear spoiler gets in the way or limited positioning of the roof rack etc… if in doubt contact us HERE
- More ? – visit our FAQ page if you need to know more HERE